Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

British Pro-Street, a timeless style

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  supateach 
#1 ·
Finally got to go for a spin in Lee's Corsair this afternoon as he came over to help me fit a new gearbox in the Ranchero. This car really is fantastic, pretty much all done at home by Lee.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Thats a cool looking car and have to say I too love pro street, I don't want to hijack the thread but after having owned a cool trendy 50s pickup I really have fancied a pro street car for many years and even though they seem to not be fashionable anymore this came up for sale and I couldn't resist the urge ,and it now sits in my drive , and it puts a smile on my face regardless if its trendy or not. P.S I know its not british but pro streets seem to be few and far between nowadays so thought I would chip in with mine would be interesting to see how many more are running pro street cars out there.

#12 ·
I'll try. Don't ffs hold your breath though I have a que of stuff to do on the Mrs rides this year. Along with trying to get my wrangler down from Scotland and the rest of my gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#20 · (Edited)

Not British but Japanese with a German engine, used almost every dry day, prostreet is such cool style. Apart from rear wheels and tyres prostreet cars can be built on a modest budget, I didnt spend thousands on the engine and although not lightening quick I can cruise anywhere anytime, it has a heater and demister so I can use it during the winter (it is now tax exempt so doesnt need taxing in the winter)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.