Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooo, just wondering if anyone is making a trip from Bromsgrove to (or past) Cheshire/Stoke on Trent. Need two Morris Minor wheels and tyres transporting please. I can meet anywhere in the above areas or meet off J16 of the M6.

Thanks, Billy

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer Hotroddee. :tup:
lambretta_ash; Sorry, not got one of those. If you get stuck, PM me as I might know someone who has one. :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lamberta_ash; Hell I'm thick! I see what you mean now! Thanks for the offer. I realise that Bromsgrove isn't too far from where I live so I'll pop over in the New Year. To be honest, the chap that is selling the wheels isn't sure if they are van wheels and what I didn't want to do is to pay for them, get someone to fetch them and find out they're saloon wheels so, what I'll do is take a wheel disc over with me, see if it fits (a la Cinderella) and, if it does, marry it and live ha.......sorry, buy them and all is sorted. Thanks again for the offer though. :tup:
P.S. If the chap knew they were definately van wheels, I'd take you up on the offer but, if they're not, that means you'd have to take 'em back and, bitch or no bitch, I bet you wouldn't be too pleased! Having said that, are you one of those people that can tell a van wheel from a saloon wheel? If you are, I may take you up on the offer. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to say a massive 'Thanks' to Lambretta-Ash for picking up and delivering the wheels for me. Really great to meet you. You went out of your way and only wanted a cup of tea and a biscuit! Very much appreciated. Billy. :tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts