cortina suspension front and back

zetec engine sierra box

took this mould from a mates van to start forming the sides

bought this cowl a few years ago

mocked up some panels today to make sure im getting my measurements correct

·
Registered
769 Posts
looking real good already m8, should be quite unique when complete, have u still got the old willyz or is it sold,? anyway all the best wey ur build bud. keep the report,s & pic,s coming strong. cheer,s jonny

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
now the cab is unchopped to standard height

made up the sides, these moulds still look more like a sedan delivery but im wanting it to look more like a panel van so i moulded up a couple more bits so i can extend it

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Excellent. And doing it your way. Keep the pics coming. And I like the on a budget build....you have to use imagination and a bit of artistic licence!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now the van panel is roughly in place it has been stretched 10" and another 2" added to the roof height

looking more like a panel van now

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
gotta say thanx tae big scotty.........apart from building his 32 van project......doing a 29A coupe body n chassis for one of his mates.....he found the time to come over to my place and fit a cortina front clip to my 30A sedan delivery project....that was after he gave me a hand with the last of the securing bolts and removing the body from the chassis then giving me a hand to put the body back on when he did the front clip/chassis work........he is a quiet unassuming guy who just gets right in there top bloke and good friend....thanx bigman:tup:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
finally , got this back in the garage , made and fitted rear fenders and done some more body work

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still ploding away, body now off so that chassis can get final welding, new crossmember tacked in place

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
OOOOOOO yes, Thinking outside the box hear and producing a fantastic looking car " sorry Van"
Be watching with interest.

Jeff

·
Registered
944 Posts
:tup::tup: Just one thing Scottie, if you don't mind me saying, the body won't fit the chassis very well that way up !!! LOL :incheek:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts