Rods 'n' Sods banner

41 - 60 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts

I know its not the same ,but it reminds me of one of my all time favs ,,,,i remember making a model of this when i was a kid ,,,,Revell kit i think .....

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
finally got my door skins bonded on, made a school boy error with my latches, the line up perfectly but you need to lift the handle to open :grr:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Scottie...a always build my doors so that the handle works in that direction!At least gravity wont be opening the door for you,thats my thoughts on it!

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,022 Posts
finally got my door skins bonded on, made a school boy error with my latches, the line up perfectly but you need to lift the handle to open :grr:

At least when people try them they will think it's locked;) I wouldn't worry about it, one 'superstar' I know drove his first car round with the door handles on back to front for 2 years.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
not much progress to show, got these made up today to replace the forward facing cortina stuff

·
Premium Member
14,079 Posts
not much progress to show, got these made up today to replace the forward facing cortina stuff

in the past i've just swapped the stock tie rods left to right and faced them backwards. a couple of brackets off the chassis and your done :tup:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
yeah i done that last time on my pop only this time they were a bit far away from the chassis and knowing me the brackets would end up seriously ugly :lol:

41 - 60 of 162 Posts