Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guy's lookin for info for a mate about the 32B 5 window coup which was bought and raffelled in or around the early 80's .That and an A sedan but really lookin for info on the B,
Anything would be appreciated Thank's Jimmy B

·
Registered
777 Posts
the sedan was forsale not that long ago..a mate went to look at it...wasn't too bad just looked too "passed it's sell by date" or "old, dated Rod" and needed a load of work to get it in to an OK style. It was a lot of dosh too!

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,094 Posts
The B Coupe is still in Ireland to the best of my knowledge. The A sedan was John Cross' old Briggs bodied one. It sas with Brendan Clark for ages . Saw it with its new owner at Drayton Manor a month or so back.

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Remember talking to a guy when the Nationals was at Chelmsford about 18 years ago, who had a 57 chevy. It had been painted red & white roof for use in a Budweiser ad. They paid for the paint job, but I dont remember seeing the ads.
Anybody remember anything about it ?
Took pics of the car, so can dig out the reg if it helps.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lad's yes the coup is still in Ireland a friend of mine ownes it,
he is just lookin for info on it's origin..

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Remember talking to a guy when the Nationals was at Chelmsford about 18 years ago, who had a 57 chevy. It had been painted red & white roof for use in a Budweiser ad. They paid for the paint job, but I dont remember seeing the ads.
Anybody remember anything about it ?
Took pics of the car, so can dig out the reg if it helps.
That would be Jeff Brown i think. Where is the Chevy now?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pics of Bud Car then & now!

Am the current owner of glass 32, 5 window. Was originally prize in Bud Comp in Ireland Circa '89. Am lookin 4 info pre 89 in uk believe 2 b jago body and built in late 70's thanking all in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ta to all for info on ex bud car, did you get scanner working, picture would be great.

Keep the info coming if at all possible.

Oz

·
Registered
695 Posts
the sedan was forsale not that long ago..a mate went to look at it...wasn't too bad just looked too "passed it's sell by date" or "old, dated Rod" and needed a load of work to get it in to an OK style. It was a lot of dosh too!
pretty sure the briggs bodied sedan was at the supernats on a trailer for sale advertised as old school hotrod on the poster,

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Ta to all for info on ex bud car, did you get scanner working, picture would be great.

Keep the info coming if at all possible.

Oz
Sorry Oz, forgot about them. Not sure if theres a cross wire, but my pics are of the 57 chevy not the rod.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts