Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone seen an enderle bug catcher replica ( dummy ) for sale in alloy anywhere?

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couldn"t find a bug catcher that suited so a piece of 3mm plate and a piece of stainless polished sheet did the job! have used perforated zinc for flaps... will fit actuator bar tomorrow :D early pressy to myself :lol: was a bitch to bend into right shape tho

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey col thanks for the link but the prices make yer eyes bulge out of their sockets! made mine for £14 :D cheapest I could find as a copy was 89 dollars but didnt like the shape....

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I had one of these on my old camaro, best 500 quid i ever spent as it looked AMAZING !, made the motor look injected, what it covered was a 950 double pumper, and it sat low on the blower, with only the carb baseplate on show, the quality of the thing was fantastic, even including the air filter and a dummy barrel valve !

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couldn"t find a bug catcher that suited so a piece of 3mm plate and a piece of stainless polished sheet did the job! have used perforated zinc for flaps... will fit actuator bar tomorrow :D early pressy to myself :lol: was a bitch to bend into right shape tho

Best £14 I ever spent :wacky: lol

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts