Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,742 Posts
Sure I saw two in a garden on the A3 at Tolworth the other day, just down from Krispy Kreme's. Will have a look next time I'm over that way.

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,717 Posts
Sure I saw two in a garden on the A3 at Tolworth the other day, just down from Krispy Kreme's. Will have a look next time I'm over that way.
Exactly what i was going to say, saw 2 in a front garden on the way to the KK meet. I was sure one of them was a big Buick

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Plumpcars,

:D I will double check but i think these may be the same two that zephyrv8chris found a few months ago, if they are Chris did manage to get me a phone number for Jon the owner however he couldn't/wouldn't help so the search continues.

:tup: Many thanks though all the same, thats the nearest to any form of a lead i have had since last year.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,742 Posts
The only early Buick people I knew were John Cody, now deceased sadly, Ricky Guzy now abroad and Alf Gasgoigne. I haven't seen Alf for some time but he may be worth trying? Do you have his details?

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The only early Buick people I knew were John Cody, now deceased sadly, Ricky Guzy now abroad and Alf Gasgoigne. I haven't seen Alf for some time but he may be worth trying? Do you have his details?
Hi Plumpcars,

Unfortunately i dont know of any of the people you mention or any of their details. As always any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Care in the Community
2,757 Posts
Miles Bickford in Coven, near Wolverhampton has one. He bought it pretty much finished so not sure if he has any parts lying around.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I know of a fella in Haslemere that had one(may still have it).I havent seen him in several years,dont know if he is still about,but i can remember his phone no.It was 654331,but i cant recall the local dialling code(or can i?01428 seems to strike a cord,but best check)
Ask for Jeff(Theobold).
It will be worth a call in case he is still there.
Tell him Mark n Jackie say hello.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts