Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Another bit of " They like it so lets tax it!" BRITAIN A FREE COUNTRY, as long as you pay extortionate amounts of tax or you are an illegal imigrant!!!!:incheek:

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts

"Strip clubs are run by men and frequented by men, they are run with the intent to create sexual arousal. That's not the case with burlesque."

Hmmm. :S

·
I'm a Lowrider !
239 Posts
I just thought it was an excuse for fat, sorry "curvy" girls to strip ?

·
Registered
610 Posts
I think you'll find that the horizontally challenged lady is in fact a belly dancer (am I glad it wasn't a video clip).

Burlesque seems to have gained in popularity, probably because women find it as interesting to watch as the men. It also gives those normal size ladies a chance to perform without having to be a size zero xylophone.

I find it far more interesting than some ironing board tart getting all her kit off and showing us what she had for breakfast.

To put it in perspective for Lee - imagine it as jiving rather than climbing a marquee pole and showing us all your arse.

See- I do have a feminine side!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Ain't number two and five that dirty slag that Russell Brand shagged, then she moaned about it???

:slap:

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
pic no 5 the bird on the floor looks like shes thrown her dummy out the pram over something!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts