Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small recently established Forum,has recently recieved world acclaimed adulation, and is currently (at the mo,)undervalued just need bags of enthusiasm,ability to work 24/7 for no wages is esential,all reasonable offers considered,$1000 ono to Vince or bry,

·
Registered
778 Posts
Would you consider a P/X for an older model ? Doesn't run terribly well and makes some odd noises at times . Looks ok on the surface but has some rot needs cutting out . Its a bit out of date , but you could tart it up and pretend no-one can see the dents ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Would you consider a P/X for an older model ? Doesn't run terribly well and makes some odd noises at times . Looks ok on the surface but has some rot needs cutting out . Its a bit out of date , but you could tart it up and pretend no-one can see the dents ;)
Shame that someone who professes such affection for said "older model" is so keen to take the piss out of it at every opportunity

·
Registered
778 Posts
Shame that more people didn't care enough about it to do something too , but there you go . Shall we take this up back on there rather than here ?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
yep i have watched it grow in value $1900 now was $1100 a few months back, so that would give me a 55 % SHARE:lol:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
opportunity

Small recently established Forum,has recently recieved world acclaimed adulation, and is currently (at the mo,)undervalued just need bags of enthusiasm,ability to work 24/7 for no wages is esential,all reasonable offers considered,$1000 ono to Vince or bry,
i would invest in it but zephyr v8 chris on here reckons that this whole country is called england.....and since im in SCOTLAND....im sorry but i dont invest in foreign countries:incheek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.