Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the next one is Sun 3rd May...great Lard based nutrition, tea, coffee and exhaust fumes....with an added attraction of the cruise over to the Kit car show where we have a stand (ok the NSRA do but we are the ones with our cars on it!!) so come an join us...eat fried food....turn money in to noise and show off in front of some kit car types.....

Check out
www.butty-run.com for more details and location!!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Paul,

Would you mind sending me a list of all the dates for the Butty runs ?

I can put them in the events calendar for everyone to see then :tup:

Cheers,

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dates for the next year....as below

# May 3rd
# June 7th
# July 5th
# August 2nd
# September 6th
# October 4th
# November 1st
# December 6th

The Butty Run takes place at the:

Long Itch Diner,
Southam Road,
Long Itchington,
Southam,
Warwickshire
CV47 9QZ

The Diner is located on the south side of the village of Long Itchington, on the eastern side of the A423 (Southam Road). Long Itchington is within 20 minutes drive of Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Banbury and Daventry, just a couple of miles outside of the town of Southam.

location map follow the link!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&h...=52.287063,-1.40831&spn=0.312917,0.63858&z=11

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have heard a rumour that a man with a big colourful van will be going to the Kit Car show and may even be serving bacon sarnies to people on the NSRA stand.....just a rumour....!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10 ish at the diner.....i'll have a baconn, brie and cranberry bagette and tea please

·
Registered
590 Posts
We went for 9ish and were far from being the first there. We missed the last one and it was nice to see so many new cars - I guess folks have been busy over the winter.

Here're some photos from the day:

I'll post details one a separate thread, but I'll mention now that we're doing a mid-week cruise on Tuesday 12th May in Leamington. I'm thinking meet at McDonalds then cruise through Leamington, down the Parade and meet with the LowLife VDub people at the Heathcote pub.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts