Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is always saying that its better to buy rather than build. Each to there own I say. My question to all is this. IF you were buying in from the US would you prefer to buy from a classified add or would you be better off attending one of the major US Goodguys/NNSRA shows where in theory you could get more bang for ya buck?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
vine ive been to a couple of goodguys runs over there and never really found very much for sale however the cars that were for sale have been pretty good value. depends what your looking for really.

IF I was buying from a classified ad I would go out there to view before buying it but that may be an opportunity to take in a run or two to have a look about.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some good replys, not looking to buy anything just a curious question for when I am in that place again to get something. Keep the advice coming

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,702 Posts
I would definately look at the car...I have 3 mates with Model A coupes bought in from the States...the quality definately varies regardless of price.

I doubt that I would buy from the States...if I did I would probably commision something from Rolling Bones...but if I was going to do that I would have Buckland Automotive build it for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts