Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corvette C5 wanted

Prefer Auto and a drarker coloured interior :)

For my Brother not me.

OK I cant find a Mustang for the rite money so may be these a nice C5 out there for sale

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Tell him to make himself 'known' on the CCCUK forum
CCCUK -
C5 is now 'old enough' to have a following of more dedicated enthusiasts - others will advise on where best to look for a car.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I've been on their Forum this morning, only a couple of old advert's and a Convertible, most must be sold by now, he's not into forum's which is why I'm searcing for him, I was going to put up a wanted add on there but I'm not a member :(

I need to find something for him in the next couple of week's before he get's bord and goes off the by a nissan or reno or something

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
I think you can still go on forum as a lurker, register and post a new thread asking for advise from members best places to look without placing an ad. Best cars are generally ones that are not advertised.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I'll try that tomorrow Roscobbc

Thank's I've seen the ones on Pistonheads, ones a manual, the others are to expensive or to many miles or to far.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK thanks guy's I've had a chat with my Brother and I think he wants to spend 12,500 on the best one he can find, I have to go and get it so I dont think I'm going to go to Holland for him but thank you anyway :)

The silver one look's ok and very low miles so if it's still there in a week or so I'll add it to my road trip :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts