1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Now then Sid, keep em guessin eh mate,and that truck on a truck shot -why aint he got a car on the back-fuckin lightweight,lol Bry

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
I Thought that was a good link.......Bri, your famous..Hope Rog gets some of the royalties

Bob.....[/QUOTE
Bob ,ill av you know im very impotent, and as rog well knows if theres owt for nowt halfs is,Bry

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
They were the two chassis I practiced on, I threw them both in the scrap but somebody must have nicked them.
Rog.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I Thought that was a good link.......Bri, your famous..Hope Rog gets some of the royalties

Bob.....[/QUOTE
Bob ,ill av you know im very impotent, and as rog well knows if theres owt for nowt halfs is,Bry
Bry, so sorry to hear of your condition,mate,but seeing as you are now getting on a bit,it should'nt be such a surprize...you'll have to pop down the doc's...im told you can get stuff for it these days anyway.:)
...an' if the worst comes to the worst,you could always change your name to SOFTJOB:pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Bry, so sorry to hear of your condition,mate,but seeing as you are now getting on a bit,it should'nt be such a surprize...you'll have to pop down the doc's...im told you can get stuff for it these days anyway.:)
...an' if the worst comes to the worst,you could always change your name to SOFTJOB:pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:
Wal PMSL !!:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts