Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all anyone know how to get rid of a load of old images that seemed to be stored on here of mine in 1 go not 1 at a time?
Thank Gra

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I think I asked before Gra and I'm pretty sure you have to do it one at a time , unless it changed with the software update .

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Currently, yep. There's no method for bulk removal as i've not coded the facility.

There's no major requirement to remove them really, you've only got 313 hosted out of an allowance of 10,000 so plenty of room left.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info Stich thats going to take some time or should I just leave the junk (thinks on)
PS never bothered with ebay on posters I had if you want a few mate?

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK Si, I was just suprised that every image Ive loaded on was still hanging around its worse than the clutter in my workshop!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
That's the thing. Although some of it possibly is clutter the problem with removing it from the hosting is that it then gets removed from wherever it was posted.

Things like the picture threads on here. If people cleared out all their uploaded pics then we'd be left with pages of red X's.
Personally i'd rather just allocate more space to peeps to add more pictures as it keeps the content intact.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts