Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lil Nick was owner of one if not thee best 1st gen camaro 68, it's moved on a bit now in the hands of Danny Cockrill, however for "Lil Wopper" in green and Cragars.
what's your fav ?

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
!st gen? Mike-Mine:tup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Bry without doubt of 69's yours is the dogs nuts was it from lreland?
Yes Mike,was ordered new by a Belfast Undertaker, -a month or so after it was in C/American mag,the the origonal owner got in touch,which was pretty cool,and of course completes the history,and he confirmed that he did order an L35 SS Bla Bla-With Column shift !! -Cause he had 4 Buick funeral cars and a Buick herse with column shift ,which he was used too !!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you see Nick Scavao running Big biscaynne with column shift on Speed tv
ran 10.teen's

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
No but that sound cool !,Did you see the pics of the red one at the pod couple of weeks ago picking its wheels up running 10's and driving home ? Way cool,that red car that Dannys bought is as sweet as they get Mike

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
This was mine yrs back, lovely motor, but had to sell the car to pay the solicitors on a house move ....gutted :sniff:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
This was mine yrs back, lovely motor, but had to sell the car to pay the solicitors on a house move ....gutted :sniff:
its shite when you have sell a motor-you allways miss those the most

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have to say there's some real nice 1st gens about at moment Ady's 67,Yours,steve Reids 67from Watford but one to watch is the 68 302 that RPM are doing sweet! Gavin's the owner. Also the camaro on Tri 5's page chrome diff cover and all looks great pity when they go to ground. what was the camaro Rogers friend that worked on the tyres had ? kevin?

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Have to say there's some real nice 1st gens about at moment Ady's 67,Yours,steve Reids 67from Watford but one to watch is the 68 302 that RPM are doing sweet! Gavin's the owner. Also the camaro on Tri 5's page chrome diff cover and all looks great pity when they go to ground. what was the camaro Rogers friend that worked on the tyres had ? kevin?
Mick , you keep away from RPM mate bit close to my home :pmsl: :hug:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
:roll:You are a torment Michael

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Mike that would be a 4dr sports /sedan 57 ?? nice car old boy, i have just enough ,but am allways on the lookout,got to say this site an the other channel is really geting me up for a "55" again,Bry

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry on my discription bry.still 55 do get un-earthed in EA fromm time to time.
All l'm after is a Posi for Olds/Pontiac 57/64 pls

·
richard rawlplug
8,115 Posts
heres mine..sort of.

tuned 68 302 z28 motor..now all i need is the rest of the car to put it in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did you know the Z that it came out of ? or is the 302 from various?
still a nice rev'er with that gear.

·
ready salted
1,817 Posts
Here's a couple of mine before & during restoration. Was called heatseeker & ran a small block with tunnel ram.

here's a link to the Classic Camaro Club forum for those that are interested in Camaros. There's a build thread of my car in the projects section;) :-

http://www.classiccamaroclubuk.com/phpBB3/index.php

Attachments

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that really is comin on, your lead work is to be admired.how's the Sbc comin?
money hungry is nearly there hehehe maybe nostalgia's/Mopars

1 - 20 of 89 Posts