Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Your looking after and making serious numbers with the old girl Mick well done.
is it your motor from the 55??
lots of names with that camaro, Mike Hall,Simon Payne ,Jeff & Belinda Bull, keep the numbers coming .:tup: mickthefish67

·
Registered
411 Posts
yes mick,quite a history and i feel very fortunate to own this car.that is the 632 from the 55,but we had a serious rear main problem this year.finished up with new block,crank pistons etc.still made hrd though!
mr frost is heavily involved with the 55,hopefuly out for 2010.twin turbo 600 ci!!!!!!!
how to liven up a shoe box.
camaros staying though mick.

·
Registered
70 Posts

Does anyone know what happened to this Camaro? Used to be owned by Terry Gibbs?
I'm pretty sure this ended up as the "Joyrider" car. It was an original Z28 but had a 350 in it when Terry bought it . It was mettalic green with orange stripes at that time.

·
Vendor
3,390 Posts
Here's mine..'69 RS 327 with a 2 speed powerglide bought from Cliff Davis Cars, Goldhawk Rd. Sep '77 a snip @ £1495.
pictured here at Blackbushe early '78...
those were the days spent many a lunchtime in the pub next door with cliff,s son & my old mate carl , we bought a 68 chevelle convert SS396/4spd from him about the same time for about a grand , i had a 67 camaro rs convert mid seventies red ext black int , it was sold new in scotland 1966 & on a d reg plate had the old style logbook with about four owners in it , dont remember the reg number i,m sure it was scrapped yrs ago but i,d love to know if it still existed bought the car in november & never put the top down . RAY A in sf

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Great thread, really enjoying it:)

My Dad has had around 80 yanks over the years. I'll dig out some of the Camaro's he's had.

He currently has this pro touring '69. Back shortly with pics!

81 - 89 of 89 Posts