Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need some help, i always take my daughter to drayton mannor for the spring nats, usualy go on wednesday to make a bit of a break of it ( i dont get to spend much time with her so this is our holiday) it looks like i wont be able to camp at drayton before the show officialy opens so need an alternative, does anyone know of a camp site or farmers field (im in the camper so i dont need all facilitys) that is local to drayton, hope to do the black country musiem on thursday so anything between the two would be good, tried the internet search but it just comes up with caravan club sites.

cheers

·
Premium Member
5,808 Posts
I don't have a web address but Kingsbury Water Park is close to Drayton Manor and I know there is a camp site there. If that turns up a no go. I live twenty minutes from Drayton Manor so I can make enquiries. How big is your camper? I have a standard front drive, single car. If it'll fit for one night you are welcome to doss on the drive.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a web address but Kingsbury Water Park is close to Drayton Manor and I know there is a camp site there. If that turns up a no go. I live twenty minutes from Drayton Manor so I can make enquiries. How big is your camper? I have a standard front drive, single car. If it'll fit for one night you are welcome to doss on the drive.
cheers, will look into the water park (might be an alternative to the black country musiem) unfortunately the camper is a bit big, wont fit on a standard drive but thanks for the offer. will you be doing drayton, if so pop by for a beer, you cant miss it its a total hillbilly wagon:incheek: maybe soon with a still to do some moonshine:D

·
Premium Member
5,808 Posts
The water Park is great if you are into water skis and jet skis and the like but nothing to do otherwise. The Black Country Museum is a great day out. If you want other touristy stuff around Birmingham drop me a pm and I'll give you a list. How big is your motorhome? I might be able to find you a drive to park it on that's bigger than mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts