Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
It's an old Wizard of rods van conversion with a Willy's style front end on it. If my VW memory serves me correctly the mould were bought bt a company in the midlands somewhere.

Or was it a UVA shogun with a wizard bonnet?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It might not be though being as this van resides in the US. You may have to read further down the text to find out all the parts he wants...

·
Care in the Community
2,756 Posts
It's an old Wizard of rods van conversion with a Willy's style front end on it. If my VW memory serves me correctly the mould were bought bt a company in the midlands somewhere.

Or was it a UVA shogun with a wizard bonnet?
At first glance it looks like a Wizard of Rods van conversion but it's got a 300E rear grafted on (for some reason!).
After reading about how anal the owner is in finding the 'correct' parts I dare say it may never see the road again. It's a custom, the 'correct' parts are whatever the builder wishes to fit.

·
Registered
398 Posts
As wagon man said the V.W. is infact half of a 300E van. there must of been some sense in it years ago but all the man could do now is collect bit of both cars and go for it. As they say DARE TO BE DIFFERENT .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts