Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
The two Corsairs at the bottom of the hill (Latchmere Road Battersea) in Brannigan, belonged to my dad and me. Dad's was the orange one and mine was the bronze one. We watched them film for a few hours. Happy days.

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
but to me the best car chase movie has to be the original gone in 60 seconds:tup:.the car chase last`s just over 40 minuates and the car just gets more and more dented and smahed.

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
not a well known film but there are some cool cars in it.the car chase starts about 2 minuate 40 second mark of this clip

·
Registered
15 Posts
AWESOME thread guys, keep it going !...............................i still think Bullitt has the best chase scene ever, personally. :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
In Most of the sweeny car chases the cars was sometimes supplied and driven by the now actor Billy Murry
of the Rock follies, The bill, east enders, and now the grey haired bloke in the lawyers for you tv add,
He appeared in some of the sweeny episodes also, As a upcoming actor he used to buy and sell motors.
he used to buy up the part exchanges we took in at a car dealers I worked for in east ham (barking Road)
A Nice geeza my crook of a boss called him , And he was, Always Bunged me a drink if i touched up any damage
on em .

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
proberly the most famous car chase:incheek:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts