Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
Watched it..... not really impressed...... American Chopper meets Pimp my Ride.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Pure TV crap, watched one last week. One team had a '66 Mustang, fitted new hat to pan motor, supposedly took them 6 hours to sort out the hood not closing fully by cutting the air filter in half :shake:

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Gotta admit I watched it, but for supposed "professionals" they didn't half fuck up the clear coat on the orange one....:wanker:

·
Registered
233 Posts
While not exactly all quality television, having american chopper, biker build-off, rides, a car/bike/racing car etc is born,top gear, top gear usa, fifth gear, overhaulin, american hotrod, wheeler dealers, chasing classic cars, victory by design and even that carfellas nonsense are better than having no car shows on tv. When have we ever had so much to watch, and that list doesn't include the occasional car stuff on pawn stars, american pickers, cash cowboys and american restoration. I sky plus them all so there's always something to look at when I get time to put the telly on. Some of you are never satisfied.

Gary

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
Yes your right.... never satisfied.... one VW Van on Pimp my whatsit, one Chevy van and a VW on overhauling........ It's tough being a Vanner... :incheek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.