Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have for sale a Set of Running Gear from a 1989 Vauxhall Carlton 3.0 GSi 12V. It comprises of the 6 Cyl 12V Engine & 5 Speed "Getrag" Manual G/Box, (Still Bolted Together), which is still in its Front Cradle, with Suspension Legs, Hubs Discs, (New), etc still fitted. There is a Prop, Radiator, other Odds & Sods, as well as the ECU, MAF Sensor, Air Box & just about everything to be able to drop this straight into a car of your Choice. I think the only thing missing from the Engine is the Fuel Pump, as we pinched this for something else. :roll: Its a bit Dusty & Mucky etc, as its stood for a while. I was intending to use it myself for a "Classic Conversion", but other things got in the way, and it needs to go to make space. :( The car it all came from was as Rotten as a Pear, but Mechanically was all Sound, and pulled VERY well with no Smoke etc. However, as I said previously, its now stood, (Inside Undercover), for a good 18 Months, so although it should still be fine, I`m selling it all as Spares or Rebuild & As Seen just to cover myself. I dont have any Pics at the mo, but I`m sure you know what it all looks like if you are interested !. I`ll sell the whole lot to the first person with £150 in his/her hand !. :eek: Got to be a Bargain at that Price. :D Its collection only from the SY4 area of Shrewsbury, dead easy to get to, just off the M54. Give me a shout, or send me a PM if you are interested. ;)

Dave. :tup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts