Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find contact details for a couple of cars that were for sale at Wheels Day which I missed.The first is a pale blue Ford 7w (?)Reg HSJ182 and the other is a dark green Ford Pop reg ???XUG
Hope someone can help
Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Surely someone has a photo or knows who's selling.The blue Ford Ten 7W was featured in Custom Car August 2005.The green Pops full reg is 267XUG.I've seen a photo of both cars but can't make out the telephone numbers
Any info gratefully received
Thanks henrys revenge but not those

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Still no luck Don't know where to try now Think I'll have to give up and look for other cars
We will help you do that, too.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Had no luck finding any photos with visible phone numbers then, out of the blue, 267xug appears on eBay so I hit the B.I.N.button and am now the proud owner of a very clean 2 litre Ford Pop.Couldn't be happier

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Built near colchester in essex by a man called Dave... cant remember his surname. then owned by a mate on mersea island then another mate called dave near ipswich...

very nice sorted pop.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's right, built by Dave O'Leary in the mid nineties, featured in Custom Car in June 1999.Car is very well built and virtually the same as when featured (moon tank removed from front).Paint needs minor attention but it is 20years old.Has a recently re-built engine and it drives and stops very well.

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
there were some very nice touches on that car .remember looking over the car at the Essex nationals many years ago .things like radius door tops de guttered . I can`t remember but I think the windscreen was bonded in but it was over 15 years ago

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes you're right 'screen is bonded, gutters removed,door handles removed,keyless entry, electric windows,working heater.All in all a great car

1 - 20 of 21 Posts