Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FREE HOLIDAY

This is a letter I received earlier looking for help, please read and let me know it you can help. If you want to pm me or ring on o7967 326613 or leave a note on this thread.

There is a holiday to be won. We are looking for a max of 15 cars so it will be first come first served. Must be in the spirit of the 60's....

We are looking for 6+ classic American 60’s cars for our “Festival of the 60’s” weekend on the 7th Nov at Butlins in Bognor Regis, West Sussex. If you could get any of your club members who would be interested in bringing there cars here to show off to our guests that would be great. We have around 5500 guests on our resort and have a whole range of original 60’s bands playing throughout the day which your car owners are more than welcome to watch. We are also running a competition for the people who bring there cars which will be judged by the Managing Director with a chance to win a holiday here with us. We will also be giving away other prizes for the car owners who participate.

The only thing I would say is that the 60’s weekend is for over 18’s only. However that does not stop the people who bring there cars here coming back for the day later in the year with there family as my guest by way of a thank you.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We can have any rods or fifties stuff coming along providing we don't go post 60's. Should be an entertaining day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts