Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
did you have a cb radio in the late 70s . the illegal am ones.would you like to find old c'bers ? maybe you could leave a message here with your handle and your area and note to find them.? any one remember channel 10 club .,beach breakers. zulu's ?? in east london E17 / Essex borders:beuj:

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Foxtrot Alpha, K.E.B.A..........................10/10.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
would like to hear from anyone who remembers me .blue mink ,moonlight, stormbringer got your ears on com'on
Spiderman, beachbaby, Sgt Pepper, Broadspeed Bullit, Spitfire, and the news at ten team.................. 10/10 'till we do it again......

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah. breaker, got yer ears on, Weekend Warrior from Circle City (Leeds).
Got binned a few times by the bears. I think it was the K40 on the bootlid of my '69 Ford XL 429. Er------ or was it just the tyre smoke from the burnouts!!!!!!
Changed my handle to T-Shirt during the rest of my trucking days.
Byesy Bye - See you on the flip flop.
John-Boy

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
I remember my Aunts' words when it was legalized.
"It'll be a nine day wonder, I will give it five years"

·
bitch
609 Posts
breaker breaker..whats your twenty...how many candles are you burning..

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
i was green arrow in the birmingham area, remember asking me dad if i could put an ariel up on the side of the house and buy a cb with me xmas fund, he said yea long as no one can really see it, i ended up with a ham international multimode and a directional antenne on the house you could see from the train station a mile away!! :D

ah happy days

1 - 20 of 27 Posts