Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately for me I have to offer up for sale my 240 volt Cebora 1835M AC/DC TIG. It is brand new and unused. It also comes with a new torch and Argon regulator. It cost me well over £2000 when I bought it and is not to be confused with the cheap Tig sets on eBay. It's available for pick up near Bedford or Crawley. But I do travel quite a bit for work so might be able to arrange delivery elsewhere. £1250

I also have a Mig welder for sale

It's a Clarke 250TE Turbo Mig welder and at the time of purchase it was the largest unit that you could buy that ran off of a 240V mains supply.

It comes complete with a new torch, regulator and an almost full large bottle of Argonshield.

Because of it's size collection would be required but I could deliver for the cost of the diesel within reason.

Email me for photos

Thanks
Matt

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Matt

I am local and looking for an ac dc tig, but only have a budget of £800 if you get stuck with it
Have cash waiting for the right welder

Cheers dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
no probs Matt

Thanks for the reply, I know its short of what you need, it was only as I was local I thoiught I would ask

Cheers Dave

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
How much are you asking for the Clarke? I might be able to do something as there are times when a bigger MIG set up with heavier wire would be handy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts