Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s that friday

/saturday creig

Sorry for the confusion, been a hard week at work, you are right dates should be 8-9th, bugger got to get posters altered again now

Why why why have you clashed the dates Craig????
My children love Drayton!!!
Grrrrr
plus I only live down the road from drayton, doh

Acker
Change of dates because
a: 1-2nd clashed with Santa pod
b; NSCC are using this as a round of there championship, so i know there will be a good turnout from these guys stright off
c: Mr Fadster is bringing the slingshot and the T, and Sizzlin Sid is bringing Destiney
D; A lot of the guys from Scotland dont bother going down to drayton

Also everytime we come down to Drayton we get soaked as its a washout Lol

Sorry, I do try to please everyone, unfortunatly not this time

I tell you what i could be putting on a third Hotrods and Thrills event on the 25-26th September, how does that sound

Craig

·
Registered
200 Posts
Change of dates because
a: 1-2nd clashed with Santa pod
b; NSCC are using this as a round of there championship, so i know there will be a good turnout from these guys stright off
c: Mr Fadster is bringing the slingshot and the T, and Sizzlin Sid is bringing Destiney
D; A lot of the guys from Scotland dont bother going down to drayton

Also everytime we come down to Drayton we get soaked as its a washout Lol

Sorry, I do try to please everyone, unfortunatly not this time

I tell you what i could be putting on a third Hotrods and Thrills event on the 25-26th September, how does that sound

Craig
I'm sure whoever goes will really enjoy the weekend, excellent last year. Also your right, the run is good for the Scottish guys.
I was talking, only Wednesday night. About Santa pod, looks like I will have to try and get there.
Might only be the Sunday for me though, as my one daughter is playing at symphony hall. Mind you, I could do both? Depends on family pressures!
The September run sounds good.

See you later in the year Craig.

Acker

·
Registered
200 Posts
Acker

This is not the Hotrods and Hills weekend , this is the Hotrods and Thrills weekend
Is this panic over. this means the rods and hills is still on.:oops: Thats good for me, even though the childrens diary is filling up faster than mine. They are growing at a speed which is quicker than the rebuilding of my TR7, but thats my age old problem, of too much to do all the time.
Thanks Craig
Acker.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Hi
Please note change of date from 1-2nd May now 8th-9th May

OK guys, we're only a couple of weeks away now, who's coming up north of the north?
the track at Kirkbride, whilst obviousely not upto the pod or shakey, IS at least as good, if not better than york, AND HAS A LONGER SHUTDOWN AREA
i know it clashes with Drayton, but hey, there aint no strip at the springnats !!!

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
O yes!

really looking forward to it. its our first time out this year and looking forward to the norther than northern hospitality...............:tup:

Sid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.