Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST and THIRD Sat in each month, through until October.

DINER BITES CAFE, LAYBY ON THE LEFT OF THE A6, DERBY ROAD JUST OUTSIDE LOUGHBOROUGH, HEADING NORTH TOWARDS HATHERN/DERBY
(LE11 5SF will get you fairly close) - look for the big banner
Meet anytime after 12.00 noon - till two(ish) followed by a cruise around town.

Plenty of parking - Nice grassy area - "Hot-Rod Special" on the menu - "Jerry's Award" - cafe owner's choice, entitles the winner to a Free Hot Rod Special.

Ian

·
charnwood cruisers
179 Posts
Hi Ian, were looking at doing another special meet this week due to the weather being so brilliant. We will meet at diner bites as normal and stay until around 3ish were we will do the normal cruise route and end up at the transport museum at ruddington. we are looking at a massive turn out this week fingers crossed.
We did an event here recently as you know that fellow cruiser steve with the zodi organzied as he works there and everyone really enjoyed it.

everyone is invited as normal and hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looking forward to another great meet, hope Steve will let me play on his bus.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Ahhh sitting on a beach in zante lives a bark. hope the weather ok for you all its 35 in the shade here , just going to get anoth amstel,,,,, wish all these woman around the pool would put ther tops on...............................

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
Just to let you know i will be there do we need to let Phil and Liam know i know its this week
yeah,yeah so i forgot and went to work instead,,,,,thanks to the riddler for calling me and reminding me..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry I missed it - looked like fun!
We took the Hot Rod to California!..... No, it's a little village just outside Great Yaremouth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts