Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, so it's the Chelsea Cruise on " Halloween " night.....

Who is going in fancy dress then......

Due to the fact that I own the same car as " Freddy Kruger " in Nightmare on Elm Street 4

I was going to go as him....

Who else is up for fancy dress then..........

·
Registered
577 Posts
OK, so it's the Chelsea Cruise on " Halloween " night.....

Who is going in fancy dress then......

Due to the fact that I own the same car as " Freddy Kruger " in Nightmare on Elm Street 4

I was going to go as him....

Who else is up for fancy dress then..........
So you're not dressing up for it then Spencer:incheek:

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Spence, last year i would of gone as COUSIN IT but i had all my locks cut off (plus i would did to see where i was going)

And i dont need a mask im scary without one :pmsl:

Didnt they used to do something like this in the stoneage OPPPS i mean the past :pmsl:

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
It's a pity I left the wooden stake in NZ...

If you go up Jon, can I cadge a seat?

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Course you can. Was thinking of leaving mine at 7pm, drag my brother off his girlfriend and convoy up.
Can I take your brother's place?

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Before the car, at the side of the car, under the car... I don't care... :)

Hey, she's not on here is she???

And should I hide from bro...

·
Brixton Hill Buick Inc.
1,120 Posts
The BBC says 21:00 Partly Cloudy Temp: 14°....

...and don't we scare the normal people enough as it is...lol

·
prostreet enthusiast
195 Posts
Looked through warbrobe and found my wolf outfit my daughter made so might be going in that. would be nice to see who else goes in fancy dress :D

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Its quite strange how every month there are people up there with camera's with big lenses, but i can never find them on the net :sniff:

Ps Jonny it was good to finally meet ya, Aswell as muzzydave who's also new to here :tup:

·
My name is Martin
2,615 Posts
Its quite strange how every month there are people up there with camera's with big lenses, but i can never find them on the net :sniff:
Yeah I spotted some bloke with a big lens and a tripod who should've got some nice shots. My shots are handheld, so wouldn't be as clear, but they're here :tup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
yep thumbs up great night and some great cars out and about ,good to see so many cruising up and down the high road only the second time this for me went up a few times last year and it gets better each time i go :D

·
Registered
577 Posts

Ps Jonny it was good to finally meet ya, Aswell as muzzydave who's also new to here :tup:
Vince, try this guy, he was there on Saturday, he still has more to put on there. http://www.clevercaptures.com/

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts

·
My name is Martin
2,615 Posts
He must be the bloke with the white 70-200 lens who was shouting at people to move out the way then lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts