Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good to see a new Local event.

If I have finished my engine swap by then I will bring my car on Sunday, if not I will definately come and have a look.

Thanks for the info.

·
Freak!
458 Posts
Same week as the NSRA Supernats John,otherwise i would of come down.

Get 'em to change it to a week earlier next year mate :tup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just down the road and we are at the supernats!!

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Looked at the website and it said no day trippers today, then middle one went to bed, then the baby went to bed, then all of a sudden it was 6pm.
Weather is showing cloudy for the morning so was gonna go then. You going tom or are you decorating?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looked at the website and it said no day trippers today, then middle one went to bed, then the baby went to bed, then all of a sudden it was 6pm.
Weather is showing cloudy for the morning so was gonna go then. You going tom or are you decorating?
If it looks to be dry I`ll be there, even though I`ve already used over a gallon there & back !. . . ha. . ha. . ha

John (not Tom)

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Showing your age now, tom is an abbreviation for tomorrow and easy, a whole gallon.

Rumour has it that it's leaded too

He he he

JEFF not Geoff

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cheltenham Autofest 2009

I went down on Sunday morning (before the rains came). Ran into a few familiar faces and cars. Quite a good turnout for the first show. I can see it getting bigger each year. Couldn't take my car as I took the engine out last week and I have still not swapped all the bits over onto my rebuilt engine yet. It was great to finally she Chris's wife purple Anglia.

Check out my photos on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=91518&id=585009445&l=d98edf3ec4

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
I didn't last year and ended up writing mine off going to the haynes museum, in the pissing rain, mid convoy at 15 mph. If I'd have listened to the forecast, I would still have my car.

But on the otherhand, if I hadn't have wrecked it, I wouldn't be building the Morris Viper.....

P.S. Show was pretty good for a first one, lots of yanks and stetsons which propped it up. On another weekend next year (not factory fortnight nor supernats) there will be a better turn out.

:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts