Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just testing the water with some bits and bobs. Not a lot of details so if you need more info get in touch. All these items have just been removed from my mates '52 3100 truck as he has opted for V8 power!!

1 x Chevy 235ci straight six, casting 3764476 making it a 58-62 I believe. Engine is complete and currently fitted with 4 speed manual trans.

Also available is the original rear end from under the truck, six stud of course along with all four original six stud wheels fitted with mint tyres.

Sorry there's no prices as Im really not sure what it's all worth and it can all go as a joblot or as individual items.

Just let me know what you need and make an offer.

cheers,

Elliott

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
Hey fella, would £150.00 buy the wheels n tyres?.

Sid.

·
Registered
84 Posts
hi, yes it is 58-62. can you tell me what tyres are on it? and is it on the original closed drive or later open drive?? ball park price??
cheers steve

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sid. £150 would cover the wheels and tyres. U know theyre good!! Tramp. Im afraid sid gets first dibs on wheels and tyres. What other items are you after? Its an open drive so presumably from what you say its not the original rear end

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
Thanks mate, ill pick up next week.

Sid.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theyre round at tonys but ill drag em round to mine so you dont have to come during office hours!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
how much for the engine and box please.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like to see £350 for it but i don't know, am I dreaming?!!! It is a very tidy looking motor. I am told that it'd been rebuilt as part of the overall vehicle restoration until the guy then found he was in a position that he had to sell up. My mate ripped it straight out as he wanted a V8.

To be honest, I really don't know how much they are worth so ig £350 sounds a bit steep make me an offer, I wont be offended!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wheels and tyres sold to brit digger

·
is currently reloading.
844 Posts
any idea what you want for the rest? engine , box, prop and axle?

is it a floor shift?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts