Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1984 Chevy Blazer

No Engine

Gearbox is a TH400 which is for sale separately for £400. It was rebuilt 4.5k miles ago

Chassis is in good condition for it's age, as are all the body panels. The doors have been replaced in the last 6 years, as have the shocks. The Kevlar hard top is in good condition and the bumpers very good condition.

4 of the 5 tyres have excellent tread, one only has ~4mm left on it.

The car drives fine and wouldn't need much to be turned in to an awesome off road vehicle.

I want to sell the whole lot in one go but will break it if I have no joy.

£850 for everything except the gearbox.

Car is in Cambridge.

PM me your number and I will call you back if you have any questions or want to arrange to come round and have a look.

Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Guy,

The blazer is 80" between the outsides of the front wheels. They protrude the bodywork slightly but only an inch either side.

The back seat is just a bench. The front seats have tilt and forward/back adjust. They are 20" wide, 12" wide between the thigh supports. Let me know if you want me to measure the back seat.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
If breaking I'm interested in ....
both bumpers [if ok] plus rear brackets.
rear lights
taligate trim
steering wheel
door panels / handles

maybe
seat belts
screen
a few trim bits

cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If breaking I'm interested in ....
both bumpers [if ok] plus rear brackets.
rear lights
taligate trim
steering wheel
door panels / handles

maybe
seat belts
screen
a few trim bits

cheers
Hi Digger,

I have a potential buyer for all the body panels and trim but if that falls through then you can have next dibs on the doors and trim parts.

Front bumper is mint (brackets are rusty tho). Rear bumper has a few tiny spots of rust but wouldn't take much to get rid of them - edit - I've just removed the rear bumper and the brackets are in very good condition. I imagine the rears have been replaced and the fronts are still original.

Steering wheel/lights/other bits have your name on.

PM me your number and I'll call you to discuss coming to view/price etc.

cheers,

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts