Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im Selling this truck for a mate of mine who aint on here (RnS) yet.

No Swaps/Part Ex etc sorry.......... FOR SALE ONLY.........

1977 Chevy C10 Fleetside Pick Up
(but is registered as tax exempt) No its not dodgy just a bonus on behalf of the DVLA)

This truck is very clean and tidy. Full Spec is as follows...

350 Cu In V8
Holley 600 Vac Sec
New Shotgun Scoop
Edelbrock Elite dress up kit inc all new aliuminium pulleys
New hedman headers and full 2 1/2" exhaust
TH350 Auto
A.R.E torque thrust Daisies 16" front , 17" rears
Full Air Ride Tecnologies 4 Corner AIR RIDE, able to do every corner individually. Side to Side. Front to Back. Back to front. all up/down etc
New High Volume/high pressure air pump
New Airline throughout
New Heavy Duty Battery
New brakes all round including recent front calipers
New SUNPRO gauges inc amps, volts, water, oil pressure, tach
Full hard torneau cover on pick up bed
Long Mot and tax

Too much to list but well worth a look. This truck drives very well and has been seen at various places recently inc the chelsea cruise/ krispy kremes and some other local hotspots i took it too.

In my opinion it just needs some more tlc and attention to detail in certain areas and this would be a great truck, very reliable and fairly economical.

It also has a BONUS to the next owner in the fact that it is actually a 1977 truck but is registered as "1971" on the DLVA Database and the M.O.T which means its tax exempt with a simple change to taxation class (paperwork only)

The bad bits are that it has some rust scabs at the bottoms of the front wing on one side and the door on the other and some more on the bonnet but nothing major that cant be sorted to make this truck stunning.

Post a reply or PM me for any info/viewing

£5995 OVNO ..................A very cheap on the road truck

lowered

bad bits

£5995 OVNO

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi bit of a long shot would your mate be interested in a 54 plate mercedes c220 cdi avantgarde , in silver . plus a little cash . my number 07702 838066

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sorry, looking to sell it only. He already has a ford F150 lightning he uses as a daily. Thanks for the reply though

simon

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on people this is a wicked truck and could be yours!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
have sent you am

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

that should have said have sent you a pm, damn egyptian key board

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
truck will be at the swap meet this sunday if anyone wants to view it there, will try to park as near to the main entrance as poss

simon

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
this truck will be at wheels day the owner will take it not simon and it will be parked on main feild next to mine if anybody wants to get a look at it. this is a excellent truck,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts