Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kinda testing the water here with this one. Only reason I`m considering selling this is to fund another vehicle and and the sale would speed up the purchase.

1997 Chevrolet C1500 pickup.4.3L Vortec V6 (200hp) Manual 5 speed . 104k miles. This is the last of this iconic shape and would make a great daily driver (as I`m doing) or a work truck even though it has never seen work. It is in great condition given its age and mileage and not a farm worked abused work vehicle and I would drive this thing absolutely anywhere without hesitation. Admittedly it`s a pretty basic truck (less to go wrong) with wind up windows and thick weave cloth seats. It drives spot on, nice and smooth with no rattles or rumbles and the bodywork is clean and the truck is washed and polished. Full rubber floor liner and GM Bed liner. It`s running 32s with good BF Goodrich tyres all round, the rear two are new. New stainless steel exhaust and I`ve just taxed it for 12 months.

£2995. A lot of truck for this money. Obviously being 17 it`s not perfect having a few blemishes and wee dents but it`s well presentable withthe odd wee job if you want a show truck. MOT`d till October but will fly through. It only needed wipers for the last and a headlight.
Obviously no px as I`m looking to buy another car.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Am I asking too much? Or is it really horrible? :puke:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts