Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1979 chevy step side monster truck the real deal in black 350 350 combo 4x4 roll bar etc body lift suspension lift 44 in tall tyres needs some body work finished off mot and tax 375 bhp mental tool auto new carb comes with new front wings and could do with a respray also wheels need blasting and powder coating has bench seat sliding rear window sun roof 4x4 4000 ono may px deal why many thanks bryan
[email protected] or 02392 465642 will add photos later to many toys reason for sale

MORE PHOTOS ADDED NOW SOLD

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey i am new to this site and am very interested in the 79 chevy you have posted and would like to know the price the location and see if you had any more pics like i said i am very interested in this type of truck

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
truck

hi im out of the country at the moment till wednesday night but if you send me an e mail address ill send you more photos when i get back

the truck is on hayling island hants its taxed and moted it has two sets of wheels 44 and 33 s roll bar lights its lifted body and sususpension has a bench seat
goes like shit off a shovel and is a bit of an animal till you get used to it needs body work doing which i started have new front wings for it also some other parts it runs real strong and is 4x4 when i get back ill give it a wash off and take fresh photos its number plate on its own is worth over a grand basicaly it needs to be preped for a fresh coat of paint put the new panels on have the wheels blasted and powder coated and its a cracker im in the middle of setting up a company in an other country and just dont have the time to finish this as i was going to take it out the country for promotional work and fit lpg any way my e mail is [email protected] drop me a line and any questions you have and ill answer them when im back regards bryan and thanks for the interest

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
update...
truck has now had the new wings fitted found some rot cut it out and new metal got a bit carried away and went round doing more repairs bonet edge new metal and a skim of filler also other body work carried out less for you to do will carry on doing it fitted replacement doors in real good condition will want final sanding for respray

·
Registered
9 Posts
This looks pretty cool, shame your so far south and its slightly out of budget.

Looks like it would be a pretty cool truck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts