Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo is now going up for sale as I fancy a change and am looking for a 70's Transam/Firebird.

The car is really solid and was repainted last year in 'Black cherry metalic pearl' with a light dusting of holographic metal-flake. which really lights up nice in the sun. It's tested and taxed and drives really well, has a new Pipecraft dual exhaust system sounds the nuts! Engine is a Hi output 305Cu in V8 with a 3 speed auto box which has a shift kit fitted - pulls hard and fast.

Also has a removable towbar and personal plate 'BAD'

Sits on 18in rims with real wide n low new tyres.

£3400 ono.

Call Andy on 07957 978468

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,803 Posts
Re: CHEVY MONTE CORLO SS 1986 Loud n Low

hi andy, looks good repainted mate. mind you the bodywork was always good, it just had bad paint. good luck with the sale. regards, neil.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

hi andy, looks good repainted mate. mind you the bodywork was always good, it just had bad paint. good luck with the sale. regards, neil.
Cheers Neil, Im looking for a 2nd gen Transam/Firebird if you hear or know of anything

Andy

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,719 Posts

what motor/trans combo is in it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hi it's a 305 Cu in v8 hi output V8 with a 3 speed aiuto with shift kit. - I've added the detail to the ad now.
Andy

·
Registered
839 Posts
if my impala sells this monte will be heading oop north...love this car...[ except the SS lettering on the door....sorry andy....;) ]

big al...:tup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Problem we're all entitled to our own preferences. The SS lettering is stick on anyway so you could remove easily

Andy:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Perry,
I've just e-mailed you the pictures and the price is pretty firm at £3400 as these are not easy to come by and I still have to be able to replace it with something interesting which won't be easy or cheap.
Andy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hi, I do still have the car but a guy from Holland is coming to see it next week. You're welcome to have a look before then if you want, but I will have to give him first refusal; I'm in Gillingham Kent.
Andy 07957 978468

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Perry, all ok for tomorrow still? Please give me a call on my mobile when you get to Dover.
Regards
Andy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi All, Thanks for all the interest in the Monte but I've taken a deposit on it and it's off to Holland as of tomorrow - I'll be sorry to see it go, it's been a lot of fun. :sniff:

Perry, please call me on the mobile when you're at Dover again - do youi know roughly what time?

Anyone know of a 70's Transam for sale at a sensible price :?:

·
Registered
31 Posts
As a fellow Monte Carlo owner Ive got to say thats a nice looking ride, very cheap indeed well done for the sale mate.

·
Registered
28 Posts
monte carlo

hi mate could you tell me how you got your monte carlo low i have exact saame monte in the same colour did you cut the springs or get new ones thanks v8cliff

1 - 20 of 20 Posts