Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 307CU in my C10 linked to a T5 gearbox. The 13" dia 168 tooth flywheel is apparently for a 10.4/10.5 clutch and all the offerings I can find on RockAuto are for 11" clutch pressure plates which won't fit due to the difference in PCD.

All I'm after is a new pressure plate, can anyone link me to a pressure plate that would fit my flywheel and ship to the UK please?

Attachments

·
richard rawlplug
8,240 Posts
I had this with a rover v8,flash paddle clutch,different flywheel..I ended up redrilling the flywheel bolt pattern.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The trouble is I can't use an 11" pressure plate due to bellhousing clearance problems and a smaller pressure plate I have here sits right on that groove if that makes a difference.

Did you have to rebalance your flywheel after drilling and tapping it?

·
richard rawlplug
8,240 Posts
No,I did it at work and skimmed it,I put the new bolt pattern equally between the old pattern.

Reactions: Hightower

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No,I did it at work and skimmed it,I put the new bolt pattern equally between the old pattern.
That's good to know. I have a lathe and milling machine so might well be doing some skimming, just can't do the balancing. That clutch you linked me in to is probably a bit overkill for my truck but I was doing some searching at lunchtime today and found this one More Information for M-PACT 361874 so will be trying this.

Thanks for your help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts