Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When does it become ridiculous ?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
i love it !
as an exhibition vehicle it ticks all the boxs and really pushes the envelope.
the guy can imagine it and build it fantastic i,d really like to see it in the flesh [tin?].

ok it shows no signs of being street legal/driven unlike "lowblow" [USA] or "impressed" and "flatmobile" [UK] but it is what it is :tup:

·
richard rawlplug
8,131 Posts
i love it !
as an exhibition vehicle it ticks all the boxs and really pushes the envelope.
the guy can imagine it and build it fantastic i,d really like to see it in the flesh [tin?].

ok it shows no signs of being street legal/driven unlike "lowblow" [USA] or "impressed" and "flatmobile" [UK] but it is what it is :tup:
x2....but sort that clutch out,,,

·
Why isn't it 1963?
539 Posts
Funny thing is there's obviously a hell of a lot of time and effort and money gone into making it look like that when 2 minutes and a centurion tank would have achieved equally pleasing aesthetic results. Posted with the usual disclaimer that I am always wrong.
Paul

·
Registered
805 Posts
has anyone ever looked up the ratrod masters car on youtube? similar sort of thing but different!! (dont ask me to upload it cos ive no idea how to):shake: :D

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This one ?

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Personally would of got out then dropped it on the bags, or is that my bad back talking.
Much respect to both builders, not my style, but would give garage space to either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts