Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw that Chop Shop is on here in Florida. I thought, i'll just keep quiet about it. Tonight in the Bar one of the car guys says hey there's a UK car show on with two guys, Bernie and Lepoo. Nowhere to hide!
I always thought that we had got a good car reputation in the US, if anyone was in the sronger pi55-taking position we were but thats a gonna now!

Rog.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
makes you proud dont it rog LOL!.

best bet is to say that their all like that in the uk but your actually from the neighbouring country of Great Britain.
if by some chance they dont like brits then just tell them your english!.

Paul

·
richard rawlplug
8,161 Posts
you need to convince the americans that its a tongue in cheek tv show thats not serious in no way shape or form.....a bit like american hotrod...:D

or just shoot bernie and dogpoo as they get off the plane..:fus:

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
makes you proud dont it rog LOL!.

best bet is to say that their all like that in the uk but your actually from the neighbouring country of Great Britain.
if by some chance they dont like brits then just tell them your english!.

Paul
you need to convince the americans that its a tongue in cheek tv show thats not serious in no way shape or form.....a bit like american hotrod...:D

or just shoot bernie and dogpoo as they get off the plane..:fus:
Brilliant replies, there's some useful comebacks there. They don't like the term Great Britain at all so I use it as often as possible.
I would shoot the Liam but I don't believe in mercy killing.

Rog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.