Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
My name is Martin
2,636 Posts
Not that I'm a fan of the Lambo, nor in fairness am I a big fan of the new Mustang, but I really can't help but think what a waste of both cars (more so the Lambo to be honest)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Not that I'm a fan of the Lambo, nor in fairness am I a big fan of the new Mustang, but I really can't help but think what a waste of both cars (more so the Lambo to be honest)
Likewise. Why bother? All that work for a restyled lambo. It wouldv't been easier just to do a body swap that all that work. Does that mean that they have a lambo with a front engines V8 running around?
Some people have more money than sense.
(And before you say anything, I have no sense and no money!!!!!)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Why?? :shake:WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. But as people say, if there's a client why not. Especially if they are making good money at it.:smoke:
Bit like a tart , but I wouldn't go there either.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah why bother, spend a shit load of time and money making one ugly car look like another not quite so ugly car... could have put all that time and effort into building something decent or at least but something like a Montego countryman body on it for the shear shock and comedy value :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
you can get a Bentley GT in matt silver now too, saw it in a showroom in London the other week...looked kinda cool but the £208,000 price tag wasnt so cool!! :tdown:

jim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.