Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys! Mike, It won't be finished, but, Paul has arrived for xmas and it will be running before he leaves next Fri. So he says!!
Charlie.

·
Registered
839 Posts
still drawing breath...weezin away...down to 11st something...still got feed tube up my nose...got another biopsy in the new year,for another shadow they found...
just fed all the 5 kids n 2 grand weans six course xmas dinner..i managed my cuppa soup...lol...cooking for 5 hours...never got a taste...sno fair...lol
and youngest grand wean(2) decided to stay...think her mummy wanted a night oot...lol
ill see you somewhere this year...want to be well enough to get to something...

not so big al

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
merry christmas to you all hope you had a good one , I see Paul/jane sorting you out is the car running yet keep thinking of the words to the removel men " follow that moggy " were off to Chris's for tea tuesday he has more tricks done on the mullins to show off ,heres looking to a good year
Karen n Mike

PS Al if you read this remember PMA possitive mental attitude it got us through

·
Registered
839 Posts
cheers mike...im gettin through it...i look after my 2 year old grand daughter whenever i can... she stays a couple of nights a week... just keeps me going...i forget theres anything wrong with me and just enjoy her carry on...i think she was sent to get me through all this...
i WILL get to some shows in 2012...see you somewhere...

al

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.