Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Looking to get a motorcycle swing arm chromed and I'm based in the Midlands. Any suggestions and maybe an idea on cost?

Cheers Dan:tup:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I can recommend this company,they do a good job,fair price :tup:

A C F HowellAddress:Croft Street City:WalsallPostal Code:WS2 8JR

01922-649992
ive used them before. as ian said good job fair price, ive just taken some more bits in. the owner is into cars . mainly old mercs

·
Registered
497 Posts
Chrome powder coating is becoming very good, no need to regular polish either,

City powder Coaters in digbeth ca do it

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks folks. I've just got off the phone to Howells who were very helpful and I'm pleasantly surprised on the costs involved. They quoted me for the swing arm, chain guard and various other brackets and do dabs and it's well within the bikes budget.

I've got a frame ready for the next project and I'm taking that over with the other bike's bits. A chrome bike frame is something on my bucket list so I'm getting a quote on it whilst I'm there. Most likely it'll be out of my budget but if you don't ask you'll never know.

Pittaway I'm somewhat of a detail freak and happy spending hours polishing stuff, kind of weird like that:crazy:

Thanks again for the replies, well chuffed, never had anything chromed before:happy:

Cheers Dan

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
Chrome powder coating is becoming very good, no need to regular polish either,

City powder Coaters in digbeth ca do it
This place is unbelievable, Been using them for a while now. just had two sets of wheels done, one set was (i thought) to bad to ever look descent. they have all come back looking like brand new wheels. £20 a wheel, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts