Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sitting on the computer on me third large sambuca watching the music channel videos on sky :idea:.I had this strange desire to be one of the people in the back ground poseing ,dancing and havin a great time to the music .Better still surrounded by lovely bits of crumpet with next to no clothes on and maybe hotrods yanks etc.

I could look back and be proud of having a few seconds of fame!:tup:

QUESTION IS Have any of you guys or gals got a clame to fame on a pop video or t v show even been loitering in the background ???8)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Me n the wife have been on some music vids
The Meteors-go buddy go
The Meteors-who do you love
The Meteors-Hell aint hot enough
Film-Dont go breaking my heart
tv-Men & motors-Drag racing the 100e at north weald
Books-dr martens boots,Streetstyle,

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Jim'll fix it three times and Blue Peter twice

Jim'll fix it with people wanting to go on the assault course at the guards depot

Blue Peter with the gurkas and a Free fall team.:tup:

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
I took part in the televised Royal Tournament that took part at Earls Court. That was way back in 1995.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Had a few of my chops featured in difrent magazines. BSH twice. 100% BIKER. streetfighter magazine and the jewel in the crown DICE oh yeah baby hehe when I was young and very sick I was on men and motors racing at north wheld

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
We was also part of a "streetstyle" thing at the victoria & albert museum ,it was all to do with "mods/rockers/psychobillies etc,we got a big fluffy microphone thingy thrust at us by french tv,it was all very surreal!!
one minute your all cool, the next minute your on telly & its ...er...eeerrrr..........err OOH ER!!!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Not jimmy Saville Although he's a bit of a hero,BUT the handsome people who are obviously right into the weekend,wish i couldld aford to go up there for a wk end good luck to all of you!!!

·
bitch
609 Posts
babestation 5 years ago!;)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts