Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic American magazine has a feature on the Whitby hot rod n kustom show this month. There are pics of all the winners n stuff. I havent seen it yet myself as I only just found out.
But it sounds like a good review. I hope to get it tomorow.

·
Registered
73 Posts
just out of curiosity, your avatar picture, if thats you, were you on that tv programme about great drives around britain with that guy from one foot in the grave? with your bel air.

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
Funnily enough I was browsing in WH Smiths this morning and seen the event, and got chatting to my Mrs who definitely wants to come up to Whitby for the weekend next year. :pmsl:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just out of curiosity, your avatar picture, if thats you, were you on that tv programme about great drives around britain with that guy from one foot in the grave? with your bel air.
Yes sir..... That is me. I was on that program. Britains best drives with Richard Wilson.

If you can find the whole programme anywhere.... Theres a lot of footage of my car too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah i do remember a fair amount of footage of the car (its a very nice machine by the way!) did you not stall it or something up a hill on that programme and had a hard time getting it going.

·
Paint it or Lose it
737 Posts
i reckognise the woman on the left in the car she used to live down here with wayne he used to have 32 5 window aint seen em for a fair few years i heard they had moved up there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts