Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all, its time too sell my 1963 classic capri as i havent really used it in the last 2 yrs, it has a 350 sbc and a th350 box fitted with manual valve body, ally heads, air gap manifold and 670 cfm carb, 8 inch rear end with lsd and disc brakes, i am only selling it to buy a 55, 56 ford f100 pick up w.h.y for more info 07946520677 will post pics when i can, £10000 is what im looking for, cheers

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok some spec on the car. smb 350 4 bolt mains ,rebored +30 ,hypertecnic pistons, new crank shaft, 64 cc holley ally heads, magnum roller rockers, extreme energy cam, mallory electronic dizzy with msd box, air gap inlet with 670 cfm carb, th350 rebuilt by andy frost fitted with manual valve body and b+m 2400 stall converter, b+m shifter, 8 inch mustang 2 axle with lsd ,discs and cossie calipers, 8x15 supper lights on rear and 6x14 supper lights on the front, capri steering rack, x member and coil over struts, compression struts, princess 4 pot calipers with red stuff pads and im sure there is bits ive missed, car is ford lime green with white roof, i am having problems with pics at the moment so will sort out asap cheers

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

ok guys and of course gals here are some pics

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
capri

Looks fab, If i wish i could afford it, it would look great next to my original 63 Capri.
cheers mate,that looks nice too, is that goodwood green, i think i may keep mine as i have had one or two stupid offers that would not by a classic capri never mind all the mods a bits on it

·
Registered
12 Posts
yes it is goodwood green. I would just keep it as rely good Consul Capri's are getting hard to find. A standard goodwood green Consul Capri went at a auctions at Harogate earlier this year for just over £9000. just shows you what some people will pay if it what they want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts