Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of us take everything including the kitchen sink with us when we get away from it all to a weekend show.
Here's a few trailers that are a bit more interesting than the usual box type. We need more rod/custom versions. Gasser trailer anyone?
Bob.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
We use this "Airstream" style trailer, behind our '32 roadster, to cart the kitchen sink and everything else to rod runs!!............................

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,455 Posts
i remember seeing a Gold american car at Thorney Island in 2005 with a matching trailer. Might have been a chrysler, late 40's or early 50's.
Looked superb.

regards
Dan

·
Care in the Community
2,759 Posts
We use this "Airstream" style trailer, behind our '32 roadster, to cart the kitchen sink and everything else to rod runs!!............................

Built from scratch with my own fair hands. Not as easy as it might look though!! :happy:
That looks fuckin ace. :tup: It's so authentic, you've just nailed the look, it's spot on. :tup:

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
It's suprising just how many there are out there when you look. Some look utter w4ank, some look pretty good. Airstream and teardrop for the ultimate win factor though.

I like this idea V

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Ever thought of going into business? I reckon lot of people would like one of those babies.
Thought had crossed my mind and we did a pricing exercise...................don't think we'd sell too many.
Did have some interest last year at the South Coast nationals, when it was parked with the Airstream display, don't really want to sell it 'till we've got something else to cart all the bits and pieces. :happy:

·
Registered
203 Posts

Had a chat to you and a good look at this at the Hayride. Ironic that at a car weekender a trailer was one of my favourite things!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Had a chat to you and a good look at this at the Hayride. Ironic that at a car weekender a trailer was one of my favourite things!
Yeh, it does seem to get more attention than the roadster now. :shocked:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts