Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off I'm not posting anything. Sorry people but I don't have time. It's free, if you want it collect it or arrange collection. St Albans or Hornsey in London.

Front pads for a Chrysler pt looser. genuine fremy pads.
A pair of Harley Davidson exhaust baffles. 2" diameter x 13" long. Good for a tight exhaust system with no room for a box.
Simpson dragster arm restraints. Unused. 2003 so RWYB only.
Electric brake controller for trailer. With instructions.
Pt looser muscle machines model. Supercharged pro street PT.

I'll add stuff as I find it!!

All parts available for a week then out for bin men / scrappy.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
electric brake controller is that to make the brakes work on a trailer with no air pump?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's for a trailer with levy brakes.

I do have a double water pump pulley for a small block but that would be a for sale item as its in my swap meet pile.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Hi Adam, could I have the baffles...???
No rush, chuck them in the trailer for next meeting...!!!

Guy

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea no worries Guy. HNY mate to you and the family. They are Vance & Hines 'loud' baffles for a 1,200cc sportster if that helps plan what your going to do with them.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Of course. I can take em to langys if that helps or leave them out if I'm not gonna be here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Adam, I still have my PT Cruiser, if you still have the pads I wil take them, I can pick up this week, Can I call or text to arrange.
Cheers Trevor 07831 232 802.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Yea no worries Guy. HNY mate to you and the family. They are Vance & Hines 'loud' baffles for a 1,200cc sportster if that helps plan what your going to do with them.
Cheers and HNY to you all too, they are to hopefully quieten the Pop down a bit...!!!

Could collect them at the Swap Meet if that's ok...??

Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts