Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
Think It was featured in Street Machine sometime in 1981. I've got the July 81 issue with a tech feature on fitting the hydraulics in the car, but not the one with main full feature.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
A fantastic car, I'd love to see it again lets hope it turns up unscathed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's sat in my yard, a bit the worse for wear now I'm afraid. The previous owner sold the hydraulics off of it, and it was very rotten when I got it! The sound to light rooflining was all pulled out and the USA455 plate was long gone.

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's sat in my yard, a bit the worse for wear now I'm afraid. The previous owner sold the hydraulics off of it, and it was very rotten when I got it! The sound to light rooflining was all pulled out and the USA455 plate was long gone.
SUCH A SHAME, AT LEAST WE KNOW IT IS STILL WITH US, ANY PICS YOU CAN PUT UP?, & ANY PLANS FOR IT?...:tup:

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Well it's been a 'kin heatwave but still no pics, if it's still raining in Devizes it must be ocean deep by now.:beuj:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Ive just found this post on face book..
When I had it , it was a bit poorly ...the disco headliner had gone , all wiring was suspect , hydraulics were crude to say the least ...used to just slam onto the floor on down position , no real control...all the paint was cracking and lifting ...too much paint on her I suspect ...rear screen area started to go , as they all do...she drove ok though ....I bought it from someone in Yeovil for about 400 quid from memory and drove it for a few weeks before selling it in the autotrader to a localish guy for about 600 quid ...he had another one and I am pretty sure she ended up being scrapped .....

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Always loved clive's paintjobs which , sadly, seem to be out of favour these days, remember the lincoln continental he had in the 80's?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts