Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20 block, 2L pinto.
complete will all ancillaries- alt, engine mounts, flywheel and clutch, stock manifolds, 32/36 carb with K+N filter. orange silicone hotwire leads.
was removed running from a trike, has since been cleaned up most parts blasted/degreased/repainted, and the rocker cover and timing cover repainted(black) and a new cambelt fitted- has not been run since. has sat in storage fully pallet wrapped up.

£100 collection from colchester. may be able to deliver to certain locations (mostly essex/suffolk/norfolk) for a fee.

pics up next week when I'm back and I pull it out from storage and unwrap it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
20 block, 2L pinto.
complete will all ancillaries- alt, engine mounts, flywheel and clutch, stock manifolds, 32/36 carb with K+N filter. orange silicone hotwire leads.
was removed running from a trike, has since been cleaned up most parts blasted/degreased/repainted, and the rocker cover and timing cover repainted(black) and a new cambelt fitted- has not been run since. has sat in storage fully pallet wrapped up.

£100 collection from colchester. may be able to deliver to certain locations (mostly essex/suffolk/norfolk) for a fee.

pics up next week when I'm back and I pull it out from storage and unwrap it.
is this still available?..thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts