Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys, confession time, its time to get it off your your chest what has been eating you up for all these years...........

I`ll start...........when i was a young teen

i tired 2 cats tails together and put them over a washing line to see what would happen...

there is more but have to see how this thread goes 1st

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
that's terrible.

Sid.

·
bitch
609 Posts
were the tails still attached to the cats?

thats awful bad if they were.

·
bitch
609 Posts
i just cant see how 2 cats could have there tails tied, surely thats not possible?

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
Anyway i know what i done was wrong but i was a little bastuart when i was young and not proud of some of the things i`ve done .......but come on lets hears yours or was you all little angels?
Yes we was..........................

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
You ever read a thread and think to yourself; "I bet the minute this bloke pressed the 'Submit New Thread' button he bitterly regretted it but by now he's in it up to his neck so daren't delete his thread for fear of making himself look an even bigger cock !"

and there was much wailing and wringing of hands :p :pmsl:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just in case anyone needs it ...

RSPCA

:shake:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
You ever read a thread and think to yourself; "I bet the minute this bloke pressed the 'Submit New Thread' button he bitterly regretted it but by now he's in it up to his neck so daren't delete his thread for fear of making himself look an even bigger cock !"

and there was much wailing and wringing of hands :p :pmsl:
Been there, done that, on both sides of the coin........ Now I just use tablets:whistle::noob:

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
when i was living in london i had two cats,one day they went missing, i swore an oath if i ever found out anyone had hurt them in any way i would hunt them for all eternity and do unspeakable things to them if ever i found who it was,:twisted:

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
when i was living in london i had two cats,one day they went missing, i swore an oath if i ever found out anyone had hurt them in any way i would hunt them for all eternity and do unspeakable things to them if ever i found who it was,:twisted:
I've got shitloads of the hairy little things here....want me to post you a couple......?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts