Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few folks on here know my youngest son Jonnie, well after 4 years of serious effort working towards his Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering he got his results on Thursday.

He passed with First Class Honours.............I couldn't be more proud:woohoo:

What amazes me is he's still only 21 & has left me way behind both in intelligence & skill

So a big WELL DONE SON

A big thanks to Gorgous on here, he sent a pair of SBC heads up for Jon to use on the flow bench Jon built for his dissertation on gas flow through modifying cylinder heads & developing it to calculate expected bhp through flow & velocity :beuj:, he got well over 80% for this.

THANKS GEORGE

As way of celebration we went to Dragstalgia on Saturday & met up with a few new & old pals but we also missed a few (or were they hiding:lol:) What a great day.

:tup:Ian

Edit meant to post this in Chat, no wonder I was crap at school attention span of a ....Oh look something shiny over there

·
richard rawlplug
8,130 Posts
Top lad...well done...

first project...A thorn bush detector. ...

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Congrats that just the type of young people this country needs ,not 1s off the likes x factor looking for an easy life.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Congratulations to Jon, I've seen your threads and his work is top class, and congratulations to yourself mate, you must be extremely proud!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts